Preventative Maintenance Agreement
The benefits of such a program extend beyond just reducing energy costs and extending the life span of your equipment, but also extend to improving the comfort and air quality of your indoor environment. A well-maintained HVAC system will ensure the temperature and humidity levels in your workspace are optimal for productivity, employee health, and customer comfort.
Additionally, regular maintenance helps to identify potential issues before they become major problems, avoiding costly repairs or even complete system failure. Being in the Inland Northwest with our ever-changing climate, this can take a toll on any HVAC equipment.
Having a maintenance program in place can give you peace of mind that your facilities' HVAC equipment is being properly maintained to manufacturer's specifications.
Here are some of the key benefits of securing a commercial HVAC company to complete a scheduled preventative maintenance tailored to the equipment’s specifications:
- Improved energy efficiency—Regular maintenance ensures HVAC systems are running at peak efficiency, reducing energy usage, and lowering utility costs.
- Increased life span of equipment—Proper maintenance can extend the life span of HVAC equipment, ultimately saving money on costly replacements or repairs.
- Reduced downtime—Regular maintenance can identify potential issues before they become major problems, reducing downtime and avoiding costly emergency repairs.
- Improved indoor air quality—Regular maintenance ensures HVAC systems are clean and functioning properly, improving indoor air quality and reducing the risk of health problems for building occupants.
- Cost savings—Regular maintenance can help identify inefficiencies and areas where energy can be saved, ultimately reducing operating costs.